Call For fast, expert heating repair in Washtenaw County, MI.
Call the A-Team! 24-hour emergency HVAC repair service, upfront pricing, fantastic reviews. Washtenaw County may be known for its hot weather, in the summer but the temperature still drops during the winter months, making an effective heating system a must-have. When you need heating repair in Ypsilanti and surrounding areas including Livingston & Wayne County The next time your furnace or heat pump quits working, call A-Team Heating & Cooling to repair your heating equipment for you! Our top-rated Michigan HVAC company has years of experience helping Washtenaw County homeowners stay comfortable on those cold winter nights.
Call (734)-999-7310 or contact A-Team Heating & Cooling online for heating repair services in Ypsilanti, MI. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repair, so you never have to wait long to get the expert help you need!
While most homeowners don’t know the intricate ins and outs of repairing their heating system, there are some clear indications that you have a problem requiring the attention of a professional.
Here are some of the most common signs that your home needs heating repairs:
• No heat: If your furnace or heat pump isn’t producing any heat, first make sure the thermostat is set to heating mode. Then, check for a tripped circuit breaker, blown fuse, or burned-out pilot light (in the case of a gas furnace). If your heater still doesn’t come on, give us a call.
• Not enough heat: Perhaps the unit is operating, but it runs continuously, and the temperature is still dropping. If you can’t fix the problem by replacing the filter and making sure all the air vents are open, you might need heating repair.
• Short cycling: This is when the HVAC system turns on and off erratically, which could mean it’s overheating and preventing a full cycle. This may also be a sign of thermostat problems and other issues. Our technicians can diagnose the problem and suggest a cost-effective solution.
• Noisy operation: Unnerving sounds from your HVAC equipment could indicate loose parts, a fraying fan belt, or other problems. If you’re having this heating system problem, turn off your heater and call us right away to avoid damaging any internal components.
• Rising heating costs: Cold snaps might cause your utility bills to spike, but if you notice rising costs for no apparent reason, your system may need a tune-up or more extensive repairs to restore efficient performance.
Notice any of these warning signs of heating system problems in your Washtenaw County-area home? Call or contact A-Team Heating & Cooling online now for heater troubleshooting and repair service. We’re here 24/7, ready to help!
At A-Team Heating & Cooling, we service a variety of heating systems, including furnaces and heat pumps from many of today’s top brands. Our team has the knowledge and experience needed to diagnose problems quickly so that the repair can take place as soon as possible.
When you choose A-Team Heating & Cooling as your HVAC contractor in Washtenaw County, you can expect upfront estimates and accurate descriptions of the required repair before work begins. Plus, your diagnostic fee is waived when you move forward with the repair service. If we determine that heating replacement service would be the most cost-effective option, we can suggest high-end models that will suit your needs.
We’re proud to provide quick response times and same-day service, with a courtesy call 30 minutes before we arrive so you know when to expect us.