Expert Furnace Repair Ann Arbor- Contact us at (734) 999-7310 to schedule service. A-Team Heating & Cooling.
Are you looking for affordable furnace repair services in Ann Arbor, MI? Look no further than A-Team Heating & Cooling, the HVAC company of choice in Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County. Our team of fully trained and certified heating specialists are available 24/7 to assist with any AC or furnace issues you may have. From dirty filters and faulty ignition systems to filthy flame sensors and malfunctioning thermostats, we can fix it all! Contact us at (734) 999-7310 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your service today. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For professional furnace repairs and maintenance in Ann Arbor, trust the experts at A-Team Heating & Cooling. Our team is experienced in working with a variety of furnace brands, including American Standard, Amana, Trane, York, Carrier, Bryant, Goodman, Rheem, Lennox, and Daikin. We understand that a malfunctioning furnace can cause great inconvenience and discomfort, especially during the colder months. That’s why we offer prompt emergency repairs to get your heating system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Regular furnace maintenance is essential to prevent costly breakdowns and to ensure the longevity of your heating equipment. Our technicians are trained to perform routine maintenance on all makes and models of HVAC systems, providing thorough inspections and tune-ups to keep your furnace in top shape. By investing in regular maintenance, you can save on energy costs and avoid unexpected repairs.
If you’re experiencing issues with your furnace, don’t hesitate to contact A-Team Heating & Cooling. Make sure to check that your thermostat is set to “heat” and the furnace switch is turned on before calling for repairs. Our team will quickly diagnose the problem and provide the necessary repairs to restore your heating system to optimal performance. Trust A-Team Heating & Cooling for all your furnace repair and maintenance needs in Ann Arbor.
Worried about a chilly winter with a broken furnace? We’ve got you covered! At A-Team Heating & Cooling we offer fast, reliable furnace repair services in Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and surrounding areas. Say goodbye to your furnace woes in a few hours, not days!
Dirty furnace filters can reduce the efficiency of your furnace. To avoid this issue, it is recommended to change your filters every three months. Additionally, make sure your circuit breaker is switched to the ON position. If you are in need of furnace repair in Ann Arbor, trust the experts at Washtenaw County Residential Services. We have extensive experience with all types of furnaces and can effectively restore your unit to optimal performance. Regular maintenance can also prevent future problems. When searching for a reliable furnace repair service in Ann Arbor, A-TEAM Heating and Air Conditioning stands out as a reputable company with a long history of satisfied customers and exceptional service. No matter the size of the job, we strive to exceed your expectations. Don’t suffer through a cold winter with a malfunctioning furnace – contact us at A-Team Heating & Cooling for fast and dependable furnace repair services in Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and nearby areas. We will have your furnace back up and running in no time, so you can enjoy a warm and comfortable home. Say goodbye to furnace troubles within hours, not days!
Residential Furnace Repair:
• Average Cost: $300-$400
• Range: $160-$800+
• Factors Affecting Cost:
o Severity of the issue
o Labor required.
o Replacement parts needed.
o Technician experience
o Emergency service fees
Commercial Furnace Repair:
• Average Cost: $500-$1,500+
• Range: $300-$10,000+
• Factors Affecting Cost:
o Size and complexity of the furnace
o Labor required for larger systems.
o Specialized parts for specific systems
o Emergency service fees
o Building access fees
• Size and Complexity: Commercial furnaces are significantly larger and more complex than residential units, requiring specialized technicians and tools.
• Labor: Repairing a commercial furnace often takes longer due to its size and complexity, increasing labor costs.
• Parts: Replacement parts for commercial furnaces are typically more expensive due to their specialized nature.
• Emergency Service: Emergency service fees for commercial repairs are usually higher due to the urgency and potential financial impact on businesses.
• Warranty: Check your warranty coverage for both residential and commercial furnaces. Some repairs may be covered under warranty, reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
• Maintenance: Regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs down the line. Consider signing up for a maintenance plan to keep your furnace running smoothly.
• Multiple Quotes: Obtain quotes from several qualified HVAC companies before making a decision.
Disclaimer: These are average costs and can vary greatly depending on the factors mentioned above. Always get specific quotes for your unique situation before proceeding with any repairs or installations.
Is your furnace acting up? Strange noises, blowing cold air, and soaring heating bills are all telltale signs that your furnace is in trouble. Don’t panic. Here’s a quick checklist to help you determine if your furnace needs repair:
1. Power On: Make sure your furnace is turned on and set to heating mode. Sometimes, the simplest solution is the most overlooked.
2. Visual Inspection: Take a good look at your furnace’s exterior. Do you see any visible issues such as dirt buildup, burn marks, or cracked vents? These could be evidence of underlying problems.
3. Test the Blower: Turn up the heat and pay attention to the blower. Does it kick in and start circulating warm air? If not, it’s likely that your blower motor needs attention.
4. Thermostat Check: Dust can affect the calibration of your thermostat. Take a moment to clean any visible dust around the thermostat to ensure it is accurately reading the temperature.
5. Fuse Box: Check if the furnace switch in your fuse box is tripped or accidentally turned off. It may seem simple, but this could easily be the cause of your furnace troubles.
6. Pilot Light Color: Take a peek at your pilot light. A yellow pilot light can indicate carbon monoxide leaks, which pose serious health risks. If you notice a yellow flame, call a professional HVAC technician right away!
7. Filter Check & Clean: A dirty furnace filter can restrict airflow and strain your system. Take a look at your filter and clean or replace it if necessary.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to quickly diagnose any issues with your furnace and determine if it needs professional help. Remember, regular maintenance and prompt repairs can prolong the life of your furnace and keep your home warm and cozy.
We understand how crucial a working furnace is in the cold months. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency repair services and are available for weekend appointments to fit your schedule.
Serving Your Neighborhood:
Our skilled technicians proudly serve Ann Arbor, Belleville, Brighton, Canton, Chelsea, Dexter, Grass Lake, Gregory, Manchester, Milan, Pinckney, Plymouth, Saline, Superior Twp, Van Buren Twp, Willis, and Ann Arbor areas.
Ann Arbor is a vibrant city in southeastern Michigan, known for its thriving university scene, rich culture, and charming downtown. Here’s a glimpse into what makes Ann Arbor special:
University Town: Home to the prestigious University of Michigan, Ann Arbor buzzes with academic energy. The sprawling campus, with its iconic buildings and green spaces, is a hub for intellectual pursuits and cultural events. Catch a Wolverines football game at the Big House, the largest college football stadium in the United States, or explore the university’s museums and art galleries. There are four main ZIP codes within the city limits of Ann Arbor, Michigan:
• 48103: This ZIP code covers the central and western portion of the city, including the University of Michigan campus and the popular Kerrytown district.
• 48104: This ZIP code encompasses the eastern areas of Ann Arbor, including the Arbor Hills neighborhood and the Ypsilanti Township border.
• 48107: This ZIP code covers the southern part of the city, including the Water Hill neighborhood and the Ann Arbor Huron River Park.
• 48108: This ZIP code is smaller and primarily overlaps with the University of Michigan campus within the 48103 area.
During a recent heat spell, my AC unit started making a terrible noise in the middle of the night. Desperate for a solution, I turned to Google and called five different AC repair companies. Unfortunately, none of them were able to come and inspect my unit until the following week, and some didn’t even bother to call me back.
Luckily, I stumbled upon A-Team HVAC and called them in a last-ditch effort. To my surprise, they sent someone to inspect my AC unit at the end of the same day I called. Not only that, they were able to fix the issue the very next day.
Henry, the technician from A-Team, not only fixed my AC but also took the time to explain some features of my system. As a new homeowner, I really appreciate this extra level of service.
I highly recommend A-Team HVAC for their prompt response, reasonable pricing, and excellent customer service. However, it’s important to note that there is a $70 fee for them to come and inspect your system. Although it was an expected cost, I do feel that the scheduler should mention this when booking an appointment to avoid any surprises.