Need expert air conditioner installation in your Ypsilanti home? Call (734)-999-7310! FREE estimates. While your HVAC may not be used as frequently in the summer, investing in a new cooling system can provide superior comfort and save you money on energy bills. Whether you need to replace a broken AC or want to upgrade to a more efficient model, A-Team Heating & Cooling is your go-to for all AC installation and servicing needs. We have emergency AC contractors available 24/7 to assist you. Call us now!
Got an AC emergency? Call our emergency AC contractors 24 hours a day, seven days a week — we’re ready to help you now!
Upgrade to a new cooling system for comfort and savings on energy bills. A-Team Heating & Cooling handles all AC installation and service needs. Call (734)-999-7310 or schedule online. Emergency AC contractors are available 24/7. A-Team Heating & Cooling can provide superior comfort and substantial savings on energy costs with a state-of-the-art cooling system. Whether your AC is on the fritz or you want to switch to an eco-friendly model, trust our team for all your installation and maintenance needs.
Discover the ideal cooling system for your home and comfort needs. Trust A-Team Heating & Cooling for free estimates, upfront pricing, and price matching. Enjoy flexible financing options with approved credit, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and lifetime parts warranty on select high efficiency systems.
When air conditioners can’t keep up with your cooling needs or they stop working altogether, it can be difficult to know whether it’s time for AC repair or air conditioning replacement.
To figure this out, some critical factors to consider include:
• Poor performance: Is your AC leaving warm spots around your home? Does your cooling system run constantly just to try to keep up with your comfort needs? If so, it could be time for a new, more robust system that can efficiently cool your home.
• Age: Most air conditioners have a life span of about 10 to 15 years. So, if your unit is at least 10 years old, replacing it now could be a good idea. The older your AC gets, the more problems it will likely develop. And that can cost you in terms of repair service, reduced comfort, and higher energy bills as your system approaches the end of its service life.
• Repair needs: Have you had to call for AC repair service more than a few times within the last year or two? If so — and if you must replace major components — you may be better offer replacing, rather than repairing, your system.
Still not sure if you need AC replacement or repair service. We can help! We’ll examine your system and explain your best options. We never recommend getting a new AC unit unless we truly believe it’s the best solution for your cooling problems.
Call (734)-999-7310 or contact A-Team Heating & Cooling online now for first-class AC replacement service from trusted local HVAC contractors.
Whether your air conditioner is new, or you’ve had it for years, routine AC maintenance is the best way to ensure it stays energy-efficient while performing optimally! The reasons are that air conditioning tune-ups will:
• Catch and fix small issues before they cause bigger problems.
• Minimize the chances that your AC will suddenly break down, demanding extensive or emergency repairs.
• Keep warranty coverage active for as long as possible (when the terms of warranties require regular AC maintenance)
• Prolong the life of your system, possibly extending its service life for years!
At A-Team Heating & Cooling, our air conditioning maintenance service includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of your system’s key components, as well as:
• Calibrating the thermostat
• Replenishing refrigerant
• Checking and tightening electrical connections
• And much more!
Has it been more than a year since your last AC tune-up? If so, now’s the time to schedule AC maintenance! Simply call (734)-999-7310 or contact A-Team Heating & Cooling online.