Expert Furnace Repair Ypsilanti- Contact us at (734) 999-7310 to schedule service. A-Team Heating & Cooling.
A-Team Heating & Cooling is a Ypsilanti and Washtenaw County’s HVAC company of choice that offers affordable furnace repair services in Ypsilanti MI and replacement HVAC services. Our team consists of fully trained and certified heating specialists who are available 24/7 to help with any AC or furnace issues. Whether it’s dirty filters, a faulty ignition system, a filthy flame sensor, a malfunctioning thermostat, or any other heating problem, we can fix it! Contact us at (734) 999-7310 to schedule service. Email: email@example.com
Dirty filters can cause your furnace to lose efficiency. Change your filter at least every three months to avoid this problem. Check your circuit breaker and make sure it is in the ON position. If you need Ypsilanti Furnace Repair, trust Washtenaw County Residential Services. We have expertise in all types of furnaces and can get yours working again. Regular furnace maintenance can prevent future issues. When looking for a professional and reliable furnace repair service anywhere in Ypsilanti, A-TEAM Heating and Air Conditioning emerges as a Heating company in SE Michigan with great reputation, long track record, incredible customer service and unmatched performance. No matter how big or small the job is we will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations!
Worried about a chilly winter with a broken furnace? We’ve got you covered! At A-Team Heating & Cooling we offer fast, reliable furnace repair services in Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County, and surrounding areas. Say goodbye to your furnace woes in a few hours, not days!
Residential Furnace Repair:
• Average Cost: $300-$400
• Range: $160-$800+
• Factors Affecting Cost:
o Severity of the issue
o Labor required.
o Replacement parts needed.
o Technician experience
o Emergency service fees
Commercial Furnace Repair:
• Average Cost: $500-$1,500+
• Range: $300-$10,000+
• Factors Affecting Cost:
o Size and complexity of the furnace
o Labor required for larger systems.
o Specialized parts for specific systems
o Emergency service fees
o Building access fees
• Size and Complexity: Commercial furnaces are significantly larger and more complex than residential units, requiring specialized technicians and tools.
• Labor: Repairing a commercial furnace often takes longer due to its size and complexity, increasing labor costs.
• Parts: Replacement parts for commercial furnaces are typically more expensive due to their specialized nature.
• Emergency Service: Emergency service fees for commercial repairs are usually higher due to the urgency and potential financial impact on businesses.
• Warranty: Check your warranty coverage for both residential and commercial furnaces. Some repairs may be covered under warranty, reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
• Maintenance: Regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs down the line. Consider signing up for a maintenance plan to keep your furnace running smoothly.
• Multiple Quotes: Obtain quotes from several qualified HVAC companies before making a decision.
Disclaimer: These are average costs and can vary greatly depending on the factors mentioned above. Always get specific quotes for your unique situation before proceeding with any repairs or installations.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Help:
Is your furnace making strange noises, blowing cold air, or racking up your heating bills? These are classic signs of trouble. Here’s how to quickly check if your furnace needs repair:
• Power On: Ensure your furnace is turned on and set to heating mode.
• Visual Inspection: Look for visible issues like dirt buildup, burn marks, or cracked vents around the exterior.
• Test the Blower: Turn up the heat and see if the blower kicks in.
• Thermostat Check: Clean any dust around the thermostat, as it can affect calibration.
• Fuse Box: Check if the furnace switch is tripped or turned off accidentally.
• Pilot Light Color: A yellow pilot light might indicate carbon monoxide leaks. Call a professional immediately!
• Filter Check & Clean: Clean or replace a dirty furnace filter.
Common Furnace Problems We Fix:
• Lack of Maintenance: Regular tune-ups prevent bigger problems.
• Dirty Filters: Clogged filters restrict airflow and efficiency.
• Safety Switch & Limit Switch Issues: Malfunctioning switches can stop the furnace from working properly.
• Ignition System Faults: A faulty ignition system won’t ignite the gas or oil.
• Wear and Tear: Aging components need occasional repair or replacement.
• Blower Motor Problems: Lubrication or replacement might be needed for a noisy or malfunctioning blower motor.
• Ignition Control & Thermostat Issues: Faulty controls or a malfunctioning thermostat can affect furnace operation.
• Condensate Pan & Drain Clogs: Full or clogged pans can lead to leaks and water damage.
• Dirty Flame Sensor: A dirty sensor can prevent the furnace from igniting.
• Rapid Cycling & Heat Production Problems: Frequent on/off cycles or inadequate heat are signs of underlying issues.
• Gas Line & Vents: Check for closed gas lines or clogged vents.
Emergency Service & Weekend Appointments:
We understand how crucial a working furnace is in the cold months. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency repair services and are available for weekend appointments to fit your schedule.
Serving Your Neighborhood:
Our skilled technicians proudly serve Ann Arbor, Belleville, Brighton, Canton, Chelsea, Dexter, Grass Lake, Gregory, Manchester, Milan, Pinckney, Plymouth, Saline, Superior Twp, Van Buren Twp, Willis, and Ypsilanti areas.
Contact Us Today for Peace of Mind